My photo
Malaysia
Having a great name is wonderful feelings i ever had. Nurul Emildza Binti Jaya. Born on May 1991. Live at Kuching Sarawak. Borneo blood. Mix bidayuh malay. Having a suck life but still make it wonderful. No one knows what she's feelings until they know her. If they know. If only the knew the truth. But not inside. the best word for describe her " AKU TABAH BERJALAN SEMBUNYIKAN HARAPAN..." - xoxo

02 May 2011

You are my Sunshine



you are MY SUNSHINE, MY ONLY SUNSHINE.... =)

You Are My Sunshine
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away

The other nite, dear,
As I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms.
When I awoke, dear,
I was mistaken
And I hung my head and cried.

You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away.

I'll always love you
And make you happy
If you will only say the same
But if you leave me
To love another
You'll regret it all some day;

You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away..

* ya dear, you r my sunshine, just only my sunshine.. even we're just a fren, but for me, your special.. i love you fren... no body can replace you in my heart... i hope..=) *

♥ hidup ini indah tapi tak seindah surga. ingatlah Allah sentiasa ada untuk kita. Amin :') ♥

No comments: