My photo
Malaysia
Having a great name is wonderful feelings i ever had. Nurul Emildza Binti Jaya. Born on May 1991. Live at Kuching Sarawak. Borneo blood. Mix bidayuh malay. Having a suck life but still make it wonderful. No one knows what she's feelings until they know her. If they know. If only the knew the truth. But not inside. the best word for describe her " AKU TABAH BERJALAN SEMBUNYIKAN HARAPAN..." - xoxo

28 April 2011

I Love You, My Friend


Shall I run or hide
And die inside
Or pretend
That I never knew you, even as a friend?

Can I go back in time,
Before your hand was in mine,
Or erase the kiss,
That I will forever miss,
Or forget your eyes
That seem to hypnotize?

Can my mind erase
The feel of your embrace?
How can I forget all of this
And pretend it doesn't exist?

I want you to know one thing that will never end -
my love for you. I love you, my friend..


* yaaa.. i love you more than friend boy.. peace... *
♥ hidup ini indah tapi tak seindah surga. ingatlah Allah sentiasa ada untuk kita. Amin :') ♥

5 comments:

Inspirationalefeks said...

oh really ! heee

nurul emildza bt jaya said...

hahahhaha !!

nurkaloi said...

errr...ni tuk boyfren ke special boyfren ni

アヌム ちゃん~~ said...

Salam.bw here^^ nice blog :)
Feel free to visit me @ frommetoyou~
Ada entri baru^^ TQ

nurul emildza bt jaya said...

nur: hhahaha utk boyfren punya.. special?? blum ada lagi.. ahahha

utk nama bhsa jepun tu, ok, t t tengok yaa.. =)